Who’s in the mood for a delicious drink, a light buzz, and some whipped cream on top? This girl. This is the perfect drink for a casual night in or for morning pick-me-up if you’re feeling frisky. It’s a great one to serve to guests because it just looks so gosh darn incredible and is actually very easy to put together.My version is made with ice coffee, but this drink would also be amazing with hot coffee. The most integral part of this coffee cocktail is the liqueur. I used a mix of Hiram Walker Whipped Cream and Cask & Cream Chocolate Temptation. The whipped cream and chocolate combination is a sacred mixture, never to be tampered with. Well, not really, but it’s delicious so just trust me on that one! Here is the recipe for my version of a coffee cocktail.
- ½ cup of cold coffee
- ½ cup of cold milk
- 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp of granulated sugar
- 1 oz of chocolate liqueur
- 2 oz of Hiram Walker whipped cream liqueur
- 1 can of whipped cream
- 1 tsp of chocolate syrup
- ¼ tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine coffee, milk, chocolate syrup, sugar, chocolate and whipped cream liqueurs in a cocktail shaker with ½ cup of crushed ice.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Pour the mixture into a cocktail glass.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cinnamon, and a cinnamon stick.
- Drink up!
I hope you enjoy my recipe for a coffee cocktail. Please rate and comment with any questions or ideas on different ways to create the perfect coffee cocktail!